Here’s a list of reasons why I think its worth going to the Common User group conference 2015 in Anaheim, California. This is from attending the event twice in the past. There’s no place better for IBM i developers to meet, network and learn.
- Thought provoking presentations by Industry leaders to inspire new ideas to solve business problems.
- Networking with experts and peers using the same technology you use. Sharing experiences and ways to go about solving problems of today and the future for the platform.
- Get the real scoop on upcoming technology so you choose the right one to use. The presenters are actually using the technology and it isn’t all a marketing spiel. Learn about pitfalls before you fall into them.
- Learn best practices, what others are doing and catch up on what’s new.
- Creates the time and environment to bounce ideas off industry experts.
- Understand the latest in technology (Web and Mobile Technologies) and how you can apply it to grow your business.
- Learning more about security to build secure applications.
- Learn advanced DB2 techniques and features.
- Get a better understanding of modernizing.
- Well organized event (advance preview of sessions, they decide a location a year in advanced!, helpful online guide)
Learn more here: http://www.common.org/index.php/annualmeeting.html